Three easy steps to a solar solution:
Step 1: Request a Quote
Step 2: In-Home Quote
Step 3: Installation
Enter data from a recent electric bill to determine your needs.
If you would like us to begin work on a personal proposal for you please provide the following:
- A copy of your utility bill.
- The estimated square footage of your home
- Does your roof have tiles, shingles or is it a metal roof?
- Do you have a south or west-facing roof?
- Do you have a pool, Jacuzzi, fountains, ponds or anything that uses an outdoor electric pump (for example a well).
You may fax (805.467.3033), email (email@example.com) or call us (888.467.8044) with the information; whichever is more convenient for you.
With your information, we can prepare a free, no obligation proposal which will include:
- A 12-month summary of your electric usage.
- A comparison of projected energy costs vs savings you would realize with a solar power system.
- A comprehensive energy analysis and price quotes of system sizes that could produce 60%, 80% and 100% of your energy needs.
- Specification sheets on the solar panels and inverters we would use.
- Net prices - after tax and rebate.
- References from other customer installations.
Learn More ·
|©2013 Solar Cell Sales